Now you'd think that a blog like The Standard would want to have a good, balanced perspective on what's going on in the world of politics, especially as the Labour/NZ First government hangs by a thread. But if you thought that, you'd be wrong!
Just check out the list below of The Standard's 15 most recent posts. What is supposedly the third or fourth most-read political blog in New Zealand seems to have a head-in-the-sand attitude towards the allegations swirling around both Winston Peters and Helen Clark. And that attitude is even more ironic when you look at the title of The Standard's most recent offering!!
- Video: Nats head in sand on environment
- Key breaks flip-flop world record
- How many leaks to sink a ship?
- Video repeat: Leaking Hollow Man
- Another leak
- Spin-busting: ‘Labour has no policy, either’
- What I want from a 4th term Labour-led Govt
- The polls and petrol prices
- Political Funding - Have your say (eventually).
- The Greens’ billboards, too good?
- Nats’ adman an objectivist fruitloop
- The Standard Week: August 29 - September 5
- The sincerest form of flattery
- Ashcroft’s donations a worry
- What are National up to?